Okay...It's Monday....The Holiday is over....You've got Turkey left over ,so what should you do? That's simple...What do you normally do? You make a Turkey Sandwich....Here is how...
INGREDIENTS: (Oh Please!)
- 2 slice(s) whole-grain bread, lightly toasted if desired
- 2 tablespoon(s) Romesco Sauce
- 3 ounce(s) roasted turkey breast, sliced
- 2 small leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 small handful arugula leaves
- 1 small handful broccoli sprouts
Spread each slice of bread with a tablespoon of the sauce. On one slice, layer the turkey, and then the lettuce, arugula, and sprouts. Top with other slice of bread, cut in half, and serve.
See, that was simple....