- 1 Weis Quality Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups Old Fashioned Quaker Oats
- 1/2 cup milled flaxseed
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 2 tsp. Weis Quality Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Weis Quality Iodized Salt
- 2 large Weis Quality Eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Weis Quality 1% Milk
- 1/3 cup Golden Blossom Honey
- 2 tsp. Weis Quality Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup frozen Weis Five Star Blueberries (unthawed) or fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir the oats, flaxseed, ½ cup almonds, cinnamon and salt together to blend; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, honey and vanilla; add to oat mixture and stir to combine.
4. Gently fold in the blueberries.
5. Pour mixture into the baking pan; sprinkle evenly with reserved almonds and bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Serve warm or cool thoroughly and cut into single-serve bars.
Now you know what I say...Wash this down with a cold glass of milk-