It being Christmas Eve and all...I figured I should have a post concerning baking and baking something sweet, like Gingerbread/Raisin cookies...If you have kids...They'll just love it...If you're a big kid..(like yours truly) You'll love it!
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour Click to see savings
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 tablespoons stick margarine or butter, softened Click to see savings
- 1/2 cup sugar Click to see savings
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar Click to see savings
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 large egg Click to see savings
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients, whisking well.
- Place margarine, sugars, molasses, and egg in a large mixing bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until blended. Gradually stir in flour mixture and raisins.
- Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
Enjoy! Eat Well My Friends!
M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S !