This Buffalo Chicken Chili recipe right here that I'm about to show you , features all the flavors of your favorite finger food in a spicy chili. It’s a healthy, hearty way to enjoy buffalo wings in a new way!
Check it out-
- 1lb. lean ground chickenor turkey
- 1Tbsp. olive oil
- 1medium onionchopped
- 1/2cupchopped carrots
- 1/2cupchopped celery
- 1 1/2tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2tsp. ground paprika
- 1 15-ozcan great northern beansrinsed and drained
- 1 15-ozcan refried pinto beans
- 1cupchicken broth
- 1/2cupbeeror water
- 3oz. Frank’s Red Hot
- Salt and pepperto taste
- Shredded Cheese
- Greek Yogurt/Sour Cream
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pan or dutch oven over medium-high heat. Brown the ground chicken, breaking up the meat into small pieces until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- In the same pan add the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, a pinch of salt and pepper, and cook stirring until the vegetables soften, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add white beans, refried beans, chicken broth, beer, hot sauce and chicken, bring to a boil and simmer covered on medium-low about 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with shredded cheese, greek yogurt/sour cream, green onions, as desired.