Hey Folks...I'm back....This is a good week for me, as far as finding new recipes goes...
Garlic Ranch Chicken and Veggies....A one pot recipe for nights when you just don't feel like a lot of dishes.
This one pan dish has everything you need...Including your vegetable side...
The chicken is lightly coated with brown sugar – just a single teaspoon per chicken thigh – giving you that hint of sweetness with the savory seasonings of Ranch. And when coupled with the tender roasted veggies, it is absolute perfection.
Check it out-
8 teaspoons brown sugar,
8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved..
16 ounces baby peeled carrots
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing mix
3 cloves garlic, minced
Kosher salt and freshly ground blackpepper,to taste.
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using your fingers, work the brown sugar, about 1 teaspoon per thigh, onto both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken, potatoes and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch Seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.* Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired..