I've been a fan of Chef and Television Personality Anthony Bourdain for years now....I've followed his cooking and travel shows from Travel Network to CNN since 2012...
He recently published a recipe for Scrambled Eggs on MSN , which I just had to showcase here..
- ½ cup sliced bacon (about 2 slices of thick-cut)
- 4 eggs, whisked (If you wish to limit your cholesteral intake, that can be two eggs.)
- salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- Heat a medium or large pan (nonstick if you have it) over medium-high heat.
- Add bacon to pan and cook, stirring frequently, until bacon is crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
- Lower heat and drain some of the bacon fat.
- Add eggs to pan, stirring constantly, and when set, remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream, chives and season with salt & pepper to taste