I may have posted a recipe for this before...I'm not sure...but if you're looking for something different to do with your chicken this Sunday Afternoon ,then here is something easy and good...
This particular garlic fried chicken breast recipe works well for lunch and as well as a light dinner. I usually like my chicken breast on toasted buns, with honey mustard, lettuce, onions and tomatoes.Now that's some good eatin..
What I like most about this garlic fried chicken breast recipe is the fact it's easy to prepare and cooks up in about 25 minutes.
Here are the simple directions for how you can cook garlic fried chicken breast check it out..
- 2 to 4 boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- vegetable oil
- paper towels
- measuring cup
- brown paper bag
- small mixing bowl
- heavy cast iron skillet
You can use fresh or frozen chicken as the main ingredient to this chicken breast recipe. If you use frozen allow for ample time to thaw the chicken. Start by pounding each chicken breast to an even thickness so it cooks evenly. Go ahead and rinse your chicken under running cold water. Pat chicken breast dry with paper towels and set aside.
- To make flour mixture, add all dry ingredients to a brown paper bag or plastic big. Close bag and shake to get a uniform mix of the dry ingredient, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together your egg and milk. Dip each chicken breast into the wet mixture, then thoroughly coat with the seasoned flour and set aside.
- Add about 1 inch of vegetable oil to a heavy bottom or cast iron skillet and heat on medium high until sufficiently hot.
- Test the cooking oil by tossing a drop of water into the skillet. If the oil crackles or pops it's ready for cooking. Depending on your stove, you may have to adjust the temperature up higher.
- Add the chicken breast to the skillet. Do not overcrowd the skillet this will only hamper your cooking efforts. Cook chicken breast uncovered for about 5 minutes on each side, turning only once. The chicken breast is done when it center has reached an internal temperature of 160-165 degrees.
And Candied Yams-
Enjoy! Eat well my friends!