Chili flakes bring the heat but a slight drizzle of honey brings a subtle sweetness that takes this pie to the next level.
- 1 c. marinara sauce
- 1 recipe Easy Homemade Dough (link in step 1) or one 1 1/2-lb. ball pizzeria dough
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 oz. pepperoni slices
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Spread sauce all over Easy Homemade Dough. Bake 10 minutes.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil on medium. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring. Transfer to pizza. Top with pepperoni and cheeses. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper, then drizzle with honey.