Here is a nice summer recipe that kind of changes things up for you...Thai Green Curry Hot wings...A little green curry and fish sauce gives hot wings Thai flavor. Check it out!
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground coriander
- 2 pound(s) chicken wingettes and drumettes (see Tips & Techniques)
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) green hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) fish sauce (Optional if like me, you are allergic to fish!)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil. In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt and coriander. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Spread the chicken on the baking sheet in a single layer and spray with vegetable oil. Roast the chicken for 45 minutes, turning once or twice, until browned and crispy. In a bowl, whisk the hot sauce, butter, fish sauce, and curry paste. Add the chicken wings to the sauce and toss. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
(Don't Sweat the) TECHNIQUE & TIPS:
Remember-Wingettes and drumettes are often sold separately.
Serve with a nice red wine!
Enjoy...Eat Well My Friends!