Next to Beef, I love Lamb and if you want to cook something different for dinner...Here it is..Dixie Lamb Chops...Check Out this easy recipe-
- 4 lamb loin chops (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook chops, covered, until bottoms are browned, 5-7 minutes.
- Mix molasses, steak sauce and vinegar. Turn chops; pour molasses mixture over top. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat until lamb reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°), 5-7 minutes.
Enjoy! Eat well my friends!