Forget the name...Don't knock this until you've tried it...
This is a one pot pasta dish...Tomatoes simmer with anchovies, olives, and capers for a tangy, rustic meal sure to please all taste buds. Bucatini are long noodles with a hole through the center that captures some of the sauce. As a substitute, use thick spaghetti.
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat a large high-sided sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic, anchovies, oregano, and red pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly to break up anchovies.
- Add stock and pasta to pan; bring to a boil.
- Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes and tomato paste.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pasta is done.
- Remove pan from heat; add remaining ingredients, tossing to combine.
See Simple...An easy one pan pasta dish for snowy winter nights like this, when you come home from work and want something good, but don't feel like doing a whole lot. I'm feeling like that more and more.
Enjoy! Eat Well My Friends!