You all know I love anything Pancakey for breakfast.....
- 2 cups pancake mix (Preferably Aunt Jemima)
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups eggnog
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce or 14 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- Place pancake mix in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, eggnog, vanilla and nutmeg. Stir into pancake mix just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with cranberry sauce.Yield: 6 servings (12 pancakes).
Enjoy! Eat well my friends!