I couldn't pronounce this either....but it's Veal....something I can pronounce with Ham and Sage and it's very good...Check out this recipe from Chef Patrik Jaros...-
- 600 g veal meat from the joint
- 8 thin slices of Parma ham
- 2 T Oil
- 3 T butter
- ⅛ litre dry white wine
- ⅛ litre veal stock
- 16 sage leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the veal meat in 8 scallops. Pound them with a meat tenderizer until flat; season with salt and pepper.
- Put two sage leaves on each scallop.
- Lay a slice of ham on each piece of veal. Rotate and season with salt the other side.
- Sauté the veal scallops in 1 T of hot butter for 3 minutes on each side; remove from the pan and keep warm.
- De glaze the pan juices with the white wine; add the veal stock and cook until thickened.
- Stir 2 T of cold butter into the hot sauce.
- Season again with salt and pepper and place the veal scallops in the sauce. Mix gently and serve with white bread.
Enjoy! Eat Well My Friends!