Check out the recipe-
- 400 g glass noodles
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 limes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ripe peaches
- 200 g cooked shrimps, peeled
- 1 bunch cilantro1 bunch garlic chives
- 1.Put the glass noodles into boiling water, bring to a boil again and drain through a sieve. Rinse with cold water, drain well and set aside in a large bowl.
- 2.De seed the tomatoes and chop. Place into a bowl with chopped onion, salt and pepper. Chop the garlic chives and cilantro finely and add to the bowl.
- 3.Cut the limes in half, squeeze a little juice and add to the salsa, stir well.
- 4.Make a crosswise incision into the peaches' skin and plunge them into boiling water for a few seconds; the skin will remove easily afterwards. As soon as the skin starts to come off, place the peaches into iced water, so that they stop cooking.
- 5.You can now easily tear off the skin with a small knife.
- 6.Cut the peaches into small wedges. Add to the glass noodles, together with the shrimps and the cold tomato salsa. Chill in the refrigerator for half an hour to marinate, then arrange to serve. Garnish with a few cilantro leaves.