I thought I would go for something different today..Zesty Ginger Peanut Butter Soba Noodles...Feel a little adventurous? Try this..
- 1 8.8 ounce package of soba noodles
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3inch piece of ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook for 6 minutes. Drain and shock with cold water until the noodles have cooled completely. Drain again and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile make the sauce the Ginger Peanut Butter Sauce.
- 3In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the garlic and ginger together until they are finely minced.
- 4Add the peanut butter, coconut milk and rice wine vinegar and pulse until you have a smooth sauce.
No Novel to read, Nothin on TV to watch, No date lined up!
Enjoy! Eat and Drink Well My Friends