I don't know what or if this has anything to do with Pro-Football player Tim Tebow...But if it does....His family sure knows how to make a darn good pizza..
1 pound ground beef, 80% lean meat
1/2 Green peppers ( chopped )
1 Dry Italian style spaghetti sauce mix
6 ounces tomato paste
3/4 cup water
7 1/2 ounces buttermilk biscuit dough ( 1 tube )
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated ( divided )
2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir beef and pepper over medium heat until met is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the sauce mix, tomato paste and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 7 to 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Separate biscuits from each other, and then separate each biscuit into two layers (half it!) Press biscuits onto the bottom and sides of a greased deep-dish 9″ pie plate to form a crust. Smush biscuits to seal any gaps. Sprinkle with ¼ cup Parmesan cheese; fill with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.