Thought I closed this blog down didn't you? I thought about it...but I can't bring myself to do it...Just like I couldn't see myself closing down "Keith's Space " or" Escapades"...So with that out of the way ..here is my latest recipe...A sweet treat, just in time for the fall..Apple Butter Crescent Rolls!
- 1 (8oz) can of crescent rolls
- approx ¼ cup of apple butter
- powdered sugar (for dusting the tops once baked)
- honey (optional topping)
- Layout your crescent roll dough and separate at perforated lines.
- I like to line my cookie sheet with parchment paper, too.
- Use a spreader and smear apple butter on one side of each crescent triangle.
- Roll the triangles to form a crescent roll.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- When they are done, they will be golden with apple butter coming from the seams.
- Sprinkle the tops with powdered sugar or top with local honey.